DILI, 19 october 2023 (TATOLI) – The Cambodia-Timor-Leste Scholarship is now open for applications.
Ten Timorese will be recruited for the 2024 intake to study International Relations, International Business, School Administration, and Information Technology at the University of Cambodia.
The Cambodia-Timor-Leste Scholarship will offer 10 scholarships to Timorese students to study at the University of Cambodia, including two scholarships for International Relations, two for Information Technology, three for International Business, and three for School Administration.
For detailed information on how to apply, see the website: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gIU1eqHp_kcnbQ99EIYVkpEiVsm8DHuW/view?usp=drive_link The deadline for the application is october 27.
The shortlist announcement will take place between 6 and 7 november. Meanwhile, the interview will occur between 8 and 10 november. The winners of the scholarship will be officially announced on 13 and 14 november.
Application forms can be accessed at the Office of the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Culture (MESCC).
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of Timor-Leste;
- be in good health both mentally and physically;
- be a high school graduate between the age of 18 and 25 when applying for this scholarship program;
- be ready to study in Cambodia;
- be fluent in English and Indonesian language.
- Application Forms
- A copy of a Passport Photo
- Copy of High School Diploma/ Certificate with Translated Version
- Copies of IELTS or TOEFL certificates, etc.
- Motivation Letter (Minimum 500 words)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medical Certificate from Guido Valadares National Hospital (HNGV)
- A copy of the passport with an expiry date of 2028
- A copy of Birth Certificate
- A copy of the Electoral Card
- A Copy of the Identity Card
- Copies of the applicant’s parents’ electoral cards
- Commitment Letter
- Recommendation Letter from the applicant’s secondary school in English
- Recommendation Letter from the applicant’s workplace in English
Journalist: José Belarmino De Sá
Editor: Filomeno Martins